10% of sales made from Adelin's items will be donated to WRSFV, Canada.

Currency Converter

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount of this type of currency into this type of currency.
enter any amount
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use



Thursday, October 1, 2009

B031

B031 - $10.00 CAD
Status: Sold

This is a gift I made for a cousin of mine. She saw a magnetic bracelet my mom bought from me and really liked it, so I made this to surprise her. :)

Made with black and white bicone acrylic beads, and dark blue Swarovski crystal beads. This bracelet is non-remakeable like this because I'm out of the dark blue Swarovski beads, but I can use other colours.

This one is longer than my previous magnetic bracelets, which is why the price is a little higher. All of my older, shorter bracelets will remain at their current prices, for anyone who is wondering - only the new ones will be a little more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment