10% of sales made from Adelin's items will be donated to WRSFV, Canada.

Currency Converter

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount of this type of currency into this type of currency.
enter any amount
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27 Oct 2009 - Lack of Updates

Firstly, Adelin would like to apologize for the lack of updates on her jewelry uploads.

Nicole will be having a craft fair in late November and she has invited me to send some of my stuff over! Being excited, I rummaged through my unsold collection and have picked a fair amount of jewelry to stuff her booth. :P All of my rings will be sent over, together with 6 necklaces, 11 bracelets and 16 pairs of ear rings.

I busied myself with the printing of card stocks, name cards and vouchers. The first 45 customers who buy our items at the fair will be given a 10% voucher (for all items) to be used online! And the best thing is, there's no expiry date!

Getting excited right? :D




More details about the fair will be released in mid November. Please pardon us as I continue to package my items on my end and Nicole with her studies. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment