10% of sales made from Adelin's items will be donated to WRSFV, Canada.

Currency Converter

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount of this type of currency into this type of currency.
enter any amount
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use



Monday, August 31, 2009

31 Aug 2009 - Wearing the Swarovski Pendants


These are what I like about them.

1) Totally wearable and shiny. They are so shiny that my eyes hurt when light was reflected off them!
2) I can wear them alone or both pendants together! Mix and match, I like!
3)They are not pricey like >SGD30.00 . You can get a similar set for just SGD18.00 at our site! <3
4)I can wear them in almost any outfit. :D



What are you waiting for? ;D

PS: Mine are Clear Heart and Clear + Pink hue heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment