10% of sales made from Adelin's items will be donated to WRSFV, Canada.

Currency Converter

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount of this type of currency into this type of currency.
enter any amount
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use



Thursday, May 14, 2009

13 May 09

Nicole will be away on a family trip and will be busy settling in at her new apartment come June. Good luck Nic! I will miss you!


On a side note, I have 2 custom made orders and here are the pictures:


Janice wanted 6 swirly colored clay pendants in the shape of a dove, butterfly and spade aces. They were to be given out to her favorite colleagues at work. I think that's sweet! =)


Mike wanted an upside down heart with lime green swirls and a sad face for himself. I hope they arrive soon! =D

And he even sketched my name too! It's so cool to me! Thank you so much!


Other than these, I also received a few custom orders of my clay beads. I am delighted to receive positive response from them too. :)

I'll try to make some new jewelry by the end of next week. The crystals on my table are piling up!

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment